2. In general you can visit KRISHIV INSURANCE BROKING LLP’s Website on the Internet without telling us who you are or providing personal information. Such use does not result in any personally identifiable data being collected or stored. We may however collect information about you when you visit KRISHIV INSURANCE BROKING LLP Website, use our services, or view our online advertisements. Having said that, unless you submit personal information about yourself by filing in any form on the KRISHIV INSURANCE BROKING LLP Website or by sending us an e-mail, we are not obliged to maintain any other personal information as a result of your access and usage of this KRISHIV INSURANCE BROKING LLP Website.
3. The information which we collect and store during normal use of the KRISHIV INSURANCE BROKING LLP Website may be used to monitor use thereof and to help further development of our products and services.
4. We do not share your personal information with third parties, unless we need to share your personal information to provide the product or service you have requested and we have asked for and obtained your explicit consent. The foregoing notwithstanding, if (1) disclosure was required by law, rule or regulation or was in response to a valid order of a court or authorized agency of government or other legal process and/or; (2) When we find your action on the KRISHIV INSURANCE BROKING LLP Website violates the KRISHIV INSURANCE BROKING LLP terms and condition or any of your usage guidelines for specific products or services.
6. By submitting your personal information through this KRISHIV INSURANCE BROKING LLP Website, you shall be consenting to it being processed in the manner described by KRISHIV INSURANCE BROKING LLP Group affiliates. If you have submitted personal information through this KRISHIV INSURANCE BROKING LLP Website and wish us to cease using it for the purposes submitted, please contact us. At any time, if you are concerned that the information we hold about you is incorrect, please do not hesitate to contact us to correct such information.
7. We are strongly committed to the protection of your privacy online and accordingly, we take security measures in relation to the information and personal data that is contained at our facilities and restrict access to the KRISHIV INSURANCE BROKING LLP Website, buildings, computer rooms, office desk, technology areas, equipment and other facilities where unauthorised access by people could compromise our security.
8. We also take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information provided to us by you against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. We also take further measures to comply with the relevant statement regarding what we can do with personal information we obtain from you.
9. We endeavour to detect and investigate every breach of security by having relevant controls in place which should alert us to a breach of security. We may also use encryption technology from time to time to assist in protecting any information or data which you submit. Having said that, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any personal information or data you disclose online, having regard to the nature of the Internet. In any event, you accept the inherent security implications of disclosing information over the internet and agree not to hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been negligent or wilfully in default of our obligations under the relevant legislation.